In this video, we learn how to create custom Yoshi loot bags. First, take some lime green paper bags and cut the top of them so they resemble the shape of Yoshi's eyes. After this, print out lots of Yoshi's eyes on a white piece of paper. Cut out the eyes from the paper and then put glue on the back of them. After this, glue the eyes onto the paper where they belong. When finished, let this dry and you will have a cute Yoshi bag to put little treats in! You can follow the template as well if you want a more exact Yoshi image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades