How to create Mario power up mushroom pouches in six easy steps. Use cardboard as a template. Fold peach felt in half and cut around the template. Cut half circle out while holding template and felt in place. Make a mushroom head template for the mushroom caps/tops. Fold red felt in half to cut around the edges. (Do same for the green mushroom). Make a circle template to use as the spots. Use white felt for the spots and start following the template. Use black felt for the eyes and start to put all the pieces together. Measure out 30" to 40" of ribbon. Line up ends and tie a knot. Apply glue to the adjoined area of the mushroom cap and stick the ribbon. Use white acrylic paint to make a small dot inside both eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades