In this tutorial, we learn how to create super hero cape party favors. First, take a plastic red table cover and remove it from the package. Next, open it up and fold it in half twice, so you end up with a rectangle. Then, take scissors and cut a large triangle shape out of the material. When finished, open up the cover and it will be in the shape of a cape! Then, cut out some "s" for Superman signs and tape it on the back of the cape. Then, tie string around the top so it can be worn and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades