In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to throw a cocktail party. This video provides many tips on how to prepare for a cocktail party. To have a cocktail party, you should have enough seats for at least 20% of the guests. Arrange your furniture into a U-shape to allow people to move in and out easily. Set out a variety of food and snacks. You may choose to have candles. Create a music playlist that will lasts the entire party and that everyone will enjoy. Set up trays around the room for people to throw away garbage. This video will benefit those viewers who want to throw a cocktail party and want to learn how to properly plan for it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades