In this video, we learn how to make Mario Party star coin decorations. First, trace templates for the star coin onto a large piece of gold paper. You can get these templates from CoolPartyBlog. After you have traced the entire outline, retrace using a permanent marker, you want your lines dark and full. Continue doing this for all of the coin stars. Now, take the star template and trace it into the inside of the circles with the permanent marker. When finished, add glitter paint or loose glitter to all the different stars. When you are finished, let these dry completely, then cut out the coins. Draw on the outline again to make the star more bold, then hang up and enjoy your homemade decoration! Don't forget to do this process on the back of the star once you complete the first side!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades